Sunday, September 02, 2007

Prelims.

Argh. 7days and 13hrs to the first paper. I can't help but feel the pressure building. I mean...i got no o'lvl cert apart from chinese and and failed higher chinese which i'm still quite angry at. What a waste of 1 year of higher chinese lessons. Quite worried all my subjects expecially for maths and El A1 because my marks havent really been consistent this year. + last year final exam was some freak accident where i did quite well. Stress. All i can do is study hard and pray hard and hopefully things work out.

40 pts seems damn hard for some reason. Got one 7 in the bag. need another 33 more which means all 6 with some 7s and NO 5!. It's not nice to know i've scored almost all 5 for mid terms :/ Everyone also applying for uni ready. I think i'll wait till mid NS and after i know my results which hopefully are quite respectable. It'll give me time to think through what i really want to do and where i want to go without killing my parent's pockets.

Did some paddling in the morning. My shoulder is giving me some problems. I think it's a combination of studying quite a fair bit and not training often which resulted in some strained thing somewhere near my right shoulder blade. Got Uncle teng hao to help me fix the pain and it's feeling alot better now. Oh yeah...Joseph's (big) c1 nelo is damn funky! yellow tiger stripes! Aye...the boat don't matter la. Paddler fast is the main thing. Boat can always buy, paddler must develop slowly. In sir's words: "It takes 4 years to groom a world class k1 paddler." which is very true. Saw that in europe.

Rain again! nice.

.15-ers with DA chairman!

Study!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home