Tuesday, August 07, 2007

dbClifford - Simple Things

ok.another weird post but i don't really care. Cute piano.

Seniors have left for World Chamionships seniors. Gonna be tough with the olympics games qualifications being taken from this race. Everyone is probably at their peaks now. Hopefully they do well and have as much fun as me :)

Half day tmr, means some time of rest and slack abit after quite a rushed week trying to catch up with work.

Today was Xcountry day at turf city, even more slack. Did the mass run for fun again, can see me and peck's positions dropping by the hundreds every few minutes.hahaha. I'm lazy...

Not feeling too good too. Down with fluuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Can feel my lungs all clogged up with nonsense.

BTW david's pompom dog is SSSSUUPPPERRRR CUTE. I need to devise a plan to steal it! hahahahahahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home