Saturday, April 19, 2008

New weapon to shoot....photos that is...

A*star+Accanoe captain'04+SCF paddler+officer+gentleman and most importantly...my pro K2partner.

I clocked a 158 today! hahaha. I think it's quite ok for a weekend warrior like myself. Anyway it will be a busy next few weeks and i'm hoping for some dry yet not so hot weather. I also found out I have no labour day holiday...sian...but at least I've got poh and sham to keep me company.
Apart from all that random nonsense, I bought call of duty 4 while browsing around Funan just now. It was purchased without reading the system requirements....urgh...typical retarded behaviour from zq. Now I have to borrow my sis's laptop everytime I want to play it. Argh.
My dad took some time to take a look at cameras just now and bought a new big telescope lens that ranges till 400m. Hopefully I possess enough skills to use it to it's maximum potential(obviously I don't).
-
"An artist doesn't make art, art happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home