Saturday, February 23, 2008

YOG

We really won...simply amazing...now time to get the facilities up and the sportmen and women in shape. First in SEA, hope it will be a grand and memorable one. I'll be 21 and out of army by then...can go watch...if got money...

On a not so entertaining note, had Sitest this week...I did my part but i doubt i'll end up as a commander because i don't want to. Please don't send me to command school esp the 6mnth one. 2 more weeks to go then we'll all be off that island and back on mainland and hopefully i'll go back to sub normal cv life..And Jori...Better come train for SEACC. Must win seniormen k2!
:P


Oh yeah...trying for nus accountancy, environmental engin or econs. See how things go in the next few months till the uk apps thing reopens. By then my mind should be made up. It's so hard to apply for unis when bookouts are about 24hrs long only. Now that i mention that...all the remaining bookouts are on sat afternoon lah...and bookin is sunday...

crap

Trainings have been rescheduled to sat afternoon and sunday mornings, so life's a mad rush to finish all the trainings, wash the smelly clothes and pack for book in. Life's not very fun at the moment...
--
Well, the rain keeps on coming down
It feels like a flood in my head
And that road keeps on calling me
Screaming to everything lying ahead
And it's a winding road
I've been walking for a long time
I still don't know
Where it goes
And it's a long way home
I've been searching for a long time
I still have hope
I'm gonna find my way home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home