Wednesday, January 02, 2008

To soar on wings like eagles

Happy 2008! I hope everyone will have a great year ahead.
Juniors & 2 old men

Big Lights in the sky

Not going to school today is bittersweet experience? I'm not too sure whether i'm happy or sad. It's about 40/60? I miss school actually, but it's time to move on to the next phase of life anyway. Okay, time for new year's resolutions. Looking at last year's, i don't think i've done very much. I'll just put last year's + no fear to that list. Why ? There's some things i really wanted to do or say last year, but some things just didn't happen because i was afraid of disappointment/rejection. So that's one more to the list. Apart from my resolution, I'll renew my promise to myself to remain focused. To (afrozeke): Make the olympics in london. See you there. Also i've finally decided a theme for this year. I got it from a disney cartoon and i used it through IBDP exams.

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze,

It means no worries, for the rest of your days,

It's a problem free philosophy,

Hakuna Matata..."

Hahaha...really gonna be afro already, just need to make it into a ball. Urgh...nevermind once the results come out on monday i'm going to shave bald. In the words of yi, "Singapore men's first stage of hair loss is 18". Anyway, last week of '07 was quite fun. Last Gethsemane dinner at Hollandv. Good to see most of the class again. Guy talk and girl talk is super different(not surprising but for me it's a first because i don't really have much girl interaction anyway). I mean...Dota and uni/future is yah...worlds apart.

Spent the new year taking photos of fireworks. There wasn't much space to set up a tripod though. Had to settle with holding still and not breathing to try get a clear shot. Mostly blurred but still not too bad for one without a tripod. It was really nice to watch.

Results also coming out on monday. Goodluck. Army on Wednesday...GoodGoodluck. Sigh. Nevermind. Hakuna matata, hakuna matata...

Btw,avp2 is utter nonsense. And PLEASE TAP OUT when exitting the bus. I lost 4 bucks to the tapping thing already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home