Monday, December 17, 2007

Jurassic Park

As I type now, my com screen & the rest of my house is shaking at regular intervals due to the piling right next door. After 5 year of abandonment, the company owning my neighbours house has finally pulled the whole building to the ground and started pounding in the foundations which reminds me of T rex from Jurassic Park 1 which I watched when I was still some irritating little small kid. Quite noisy, quite earthshaking, but have to live with it. They were kind enough to delay the rebuilding which was originally scheduled during my IBDP and sister's O lvl to now, so I'm not going to cause them any trouble.

Had class party this week. Went bowling at Kallang leisure park that just opened afew months back. I did a 150! Quite a crazy game. On the last frame I had a triple strike which made my score quite imba. Abit more i can win women's title already on my 1 time every 2 year training :P But that's not the highlight of the day. It was the stacks of boxes of chips my dad bought that was really funny. I asked him to buy "some" chips for my class and he bought 10 boxes containing 20 bags of chips...that's about 200packets. I had to beg them to eat as much of them up.

SEA games team came back last night and we went to pick them. The women team did well winning 2 bronze medals. This means all the women in the team have bronze medals! Rouning from junior women side also won bronze in some giant marble game of some weird name. Guys...we suck, we should just let the women do everything.(I don't mean that) We'll be having farewell dinner with coach tonight at ps. Quite sad, but it's a good move for him. At least he'll be well looked after by the Greek federation and his coaching career can really start to move on to higher levels.

Apart from that it's been paddle, captain's ball, slack for the past month. Nothing much. Also managed to watch all the old movies that came out at the start of the year which i didnt have time to watch. I know I'm lagging a few months but Simpsons and rush hour 3 was real funny...

Time to fight pwee in fps.
Bye.
---
Hide your face, so the world will never find you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home