Sunday, May 10, 2020

Start of May

Covid 19 circuit breaker was extended to June. Been spending a lot of time on the bike cycling in the morning and doing weights in the evenings. During the weekdays I'll try to get some work done and also get a lap in since I'm home. I've been getting used to this routine and am liking the balance it brings.

Also, I took the plunge and purchased a Japanese language app. Started the first few modules and am liking the progression. It's more fun than classroom style learning so I'm enjoying it thus far. The Chinese background helps a lot as I already know the meanings of a lot of kanji. The only thing is the sentence structure and orinounciation that get me. If it goes well and I have time when work goes back to normal, I will consider subbing for afew more months to get a good introduction to the language.
My aim is to be able to watch Japanese shows or walk and listen to Japanese conversations and be able to know what they are talking about.

Also been learning some photoshop skills to add to my skill set for work projects. It's really powerful and it would be nice to know how to do more with this program. It's really great that youtube has so much free content on how to use these and I wished that they were around when I was much younger. I only started watching YouTube videos after 2008 when Facebook dis lily caught on and smart phones started to exist.

I remember a time when internet connections were so bad it wasn't worth using. Haha...things have really gotten much better.

Also been stretching more again since I have the time. Hope to be more flexible again.

Other than that, nothing much else has changed.

Till the next one.

Zeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home