Saturday, March 16, 2019

30

Today I turned 30.

I still feel like I'm the same guy from 20, 15 years old till today.
I still like the same foods, though I've tried to be a healthier eater.
I still like the same things I used to like before and some new things that I discovered along the way.
I still go to the same places to eat, get my drinks, chat and hang out with friends and family.
I still stay in the same room, wear mostly the same clothes and still write on this blog every once in awhile.

I think generally I'm the same person.

I wonder if that's a normal thing. Especially in this day where things move so fast and people seem to change so quickly.

Time really flies when you have fun I guess. 
Hope to see what I write about in afew years time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home