Sunday, June 02, 2019

And there goes may

Wow. This year is going by faster than I thought. My last post was a day after I turned 30 and today it's close to 2 months later.

Well, I had a selection race, a national championships, heart study, stayed at the recovery house every afternoon to avoid excessive traveling back and forth for trainings and also trading into the nights with some pretty wild moves.

Selections were average. I feel that I could have done better as usual and that I should try to focus on the shorter more explosive stuff. Also maybe give my rotafix seat another go. Technique has improved a lot since then again which I'm happy for and now I'm just trying to keep the motivation up and always do the quality work needed. 

National champs was okay. It doesn't spur that much excitement in me nowadays. I remember I used to love it so much when I was younger. Maybe it's because the guys I did it with are all retired now and the new guys just don't give me the same feelings. 

Trading has been petty awesome. April was supposed to be a good month but I caught myself doing dumb things again. In May I really tried to set out on a good start and only do the things I was good at. Things worked really well and I closed may as my biggest profitable month yet. +6800. Looking to keep improving and learning the ropes in the next few months. 

I'm glad I tried my hands at trading. It's the first thing I really enjoyed doing since I started paddling.
Hope to keep getting better in all I do in the next few weeks.

Roger is also looking like he's getting stronger again. 2 months ago when I walked him, he had troubles completing one round around the block. I tried to walk him more regularly to strengthen him up abit and he seems to be much stronger again. Now he walks more than a round and not as slowly as he did before.  He's a tough one, and I'm glad he's doing well too.

Till the next post. Fingers crossed on all my coming endeavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home