Sunday, November 17, 2019

Missing roger

2 weeks just past in a flash since Roger went to heaven. I still miss him but am slowly accepting that he's in a better place. Thought I heard him bark one morning last week which was interesting. Also dreamt of him going back to our old home at 46 Jln khairrudin in signal where he got into the back seat of my car when I parked in the garage. Also thought I smelt his scent one morning while lying on the living room couch where he would come and sleep beside me in the afternoons between trainings.

Spent time decorating his gravestone which looks much nicer now with the potted plants and the windvanes. Also made a nice picture collage of him which we put in the outside living area where he usually slept during the day. His chain leash and cremation tag hung on the wall. 

I also brought his leash for afew round around the area where we normally go for walks so that I didn't feel so lonely when I wanted to go for an evening walk. Tims and peck came to visit him and we hung out reminiscing old times when they came over to play halo or Dow after our final exams back in 2004-2005 when Roger was only afew years old. Had a nice game on the Nintendo switch mario party and kart which we set up in one of the rooms. 

Jori's also came by and saw Roger's stuff and told me about the time he almost got bitten by him when he snuck up on him sleeping. Those were good times.

Its much more quiet now. When I do stuff through the day I'll just randomly remember incidences and things that Roger would do. For example when I went to get dinner, I just suddenly thought of how he was come walking by the corner and start sniffing near the table asking for a bite of whatever I was taking. Or when it rains or thunders how he would start barking to call me to keep him company. Still missing his doggy antics but I'm glad I got to spend as much time with him as I did. Especially the last few days when he was very sick.

I am also glad that he didn't look like he suffered in his final days. He was healthy and had no other health issues other than the stroke he suffered and he passed very quickly and suddenly. I hope he didn't suffer much and I hope he knows that we miss him and were with him all the way till the end.

Love you Roger. Wait for me when I come over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home