Thursday, August 10, 2006

tired.

Went round ubin in k1 (white). Pretty enjoyable experience I must say. Until the first and the 2nd last turning.1 round was abt 20.1 km. The weather was great. Sunny, slight wind. Everything was great...till the ferry and the tanker went by. Scared the crap out of me. 1 yr + never row in big waves and those things just freaked me. The whole boat went into the water.



Wind was damn strong at the turning. side wind + those funny waves u cant see. But the Channel between ubin and malaysia was super nice. Must plan my attack for the actually race so that there's enough room for unexpected situations.

Missed afternoon training. Just cannot take it ready. Body won't move. Tmr i bet gonna get scolded by coach. Slept the whole afternoon. now must whack econs IA and my chinese oral. Then the dragonboat thing tmr and my iop which got missed...

Crapz.
Must rush like siao.
Looks like I'm going malaysia for their National Canoe champs after all. The one i'm missing is the world cup in china.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home