Tuesday, July 25, 2006

:l

Got somemore pics today. A very quiet day it was.

yosef said this to me today: "Good to see you still around."

I guess it is nice to see the people you know continue to train after competition when technically there's no more commitment required of you. I'll be around...i'm not finished yet. I still have a dream to fulfil. :P And yosef...good to see you too. The place is so quiet.

It's seems like yesterday that it was december. 7 months have passed now. 6 months of self training with mr goh standing in when there was no coach, Mr. tosko's arrival in early june, the nelos...So much has happened and season of 2006 is over. This is the season i've learnt alot, about the world, about myself. My 5th season. that's fast.

Took sir's nelo down with the rotatable. Didn't expect it to be so hard to control. I think i should start my transition now before my boat comes. Well...that's what sir recommended and now i totally agree. The design is just very different from the apache k1. Catches less wind, goes superbly straight yet is unbelievably unaccomadating to drag and crossing. I got the whole post season/pre season to get it right. I've found a new challenge...which is the rotatable. It gives me the potential to really use my thighs to move the boat somemore. Time for some investment again i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home