Friday, July 21, 2006

:s

Got back my results today. Not very fantastic, actually really bad if i compare with last few yaers. But! it's a new year with new things so i think just getting like 60+ for most subjects for now is still relatively ok as long as i can keep improving.

Failed econs though. Kind of expected it anyway. Just wasn't my day at school. Well, I'm thankful for my results and i prayed real hard that i'll at least get through this exam which i did...so thank you so much.

Tmr is the start of NCC. Finals held on sunday. Taking K2 250, k4 250, k4 500.
It's gonna be tough with hong kong around but i have confidence in the crews in k4 and k2. We can do it (:

This is the last race for the year. I'm gonna end it on a high.
Whatever the results, god has a plan for us.
__________________________________________________________________

whoever it is going around using my name to tag...PLEASE stop, i'm not to happy about that...sorry wen yang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home