Saturday, August 05, 2006

sai gan warrior!!!

Today was pretty meaningful and relaxing i guess. Hard a siao training which totally killed me and then went to help sam with his carnival. Seriously lah...us guys can't sell things for nuts. next time got things to sell get the girls to do it.

After that just sat around the beach and watched the waves break against the shore and enjoy the breeze against my face. Srjc was building some sand castle thing. pretty cool. Last time I saw the sea was in malaysia. Much nicer there as there were no tankers etc to screw up the view. just water and water and water and water touching the sky and water and water...Oh yeah...took my uber pro photo of lightning there mwahahahahahah. Got some pics from of the place. And yes. This is a real photo. super lucky.



Yesterday missed half of the musical in school. Had weights till about 710pm. I'll be late even if i rushed so had dinner and watched the second half. Nice job people. new CPA looks fantastic.

I'm sort of using the nelo better now, but my left side is screwed up. that i have to change. Gliding's relatively good. But now...i just need to gain some weight, and fitness and correct my left side, use my legs alot more and i'm ready to take on anyone.

Going for ubin race. hope i will do well for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home