Friday, July 28, 2006

:(

I guess i won't be going anywhere to compete this year. The only only last thing left to fight for was the malaysia timetrial, which tosko deemed me unfit to have any potential to fight with the senior men and ryan for tmr's timetrial.Therefore no timetrial slot for me means no trip to malaysia.confirm.

Disappointed, yes. Angry, no. Maybe he has other plans for me? Nevermind...
When you're in this kinda mood, you go abit nuts and so i decided to take the c1 down. Took jame's one somemore. ambitious :P

out of 2 attempts, capped once after moving around for awhile and 2nd attempt saw me learning how to go straight most of the time as well as reach back to the launching point safely without capping after making one round around the lagoon! achievement of the day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home