Thursday, July 27, 2006

:l :(

Had a chat before went down to water. My respect for him has grown. He's let so much go just for canoeing...career promotions, social life, studies in some way. I think i'm kindof on this path right now. He asked me if i will be content even if there will be no appreciation from this sport. He told me there was a time all he wanted to do was get on the water and perfecting his strokes gave him joy.

I wanted to tell him. I feel exactly the same right now. No appreciation, no love, no career promotions...he doesn't want me to make a mistake on the path i choose. I'm indebted to him. It got me thinking...is this really what i want, but i think i already know the answer to this question i have been asking myself for so long...

Thank you. I will never regret.

#Btw the nelo was fantastic today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home