Sunday, June 18, 2006

beautiful

I guess my investment over the past 2 weeks are starting to take shape. Technique does wonders. Had selection trials for the second time this year and this one is more serious somehow. To think they actually stop others from training just for this. wow.

Now that everything is over, i have to say i surprised myself in many ways these 2 days. Saturday was beautiful. i dare say that's my very very best 1000m in my life. started off relatively slow but had a great finish. finished 2nd for once. clocked personal best (:

today was 500m day. clocked my personal best again. Finals was tough and i have to say i could have done better in some areas of my race but i'm improving and that's all that matters. finished 4th.

After 2 k1 races i was starting to feel tired but went down for k2 anyway. another personal best for k2. but me and sam have to work some things out be4 we can fly.

white was great. she flew real nice for the races and i'm grateful for all the blessings i have received over these 2 days. I've survived and i'm real tired now. I need a good long rest.

BBQ will be a nice way to start...Tmr will be quite eventful.

AC double gold for dragonboat. too bad i had to miss the finals becos i had to rush back for training. But a job well done. keep it up.rushed there after the 1000m trials ended and waited...waited and waited. But it was nice.


________________________________________________

Just woke up from a nap. had a crappy dream. feeling real crappy.


orca k1...cool...btw happy father's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home