Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hmmm

Tuesday and its the start of my 11 time training week. dunno wads wrong with me. keep screwing up my long dist. paddling.but i guess i have to bear with my uber slow speed for now since im investing time in stroke correction and taht 60frequency thing.i want to glide more and thats my aim. for every stroke i want to travel a longer distance. so i hope its a good investment to make now.

maybe i have to play around with my config again. just switched to a longer paddle too. to help with the longer pull etc. i need more power! bleh. and more kick. yes anyway in a few hours i will be back at mac paddling again. water time is important i guess if i wanna improve.

yesterday chatted with choo abt team stuff. lets see...i have rowed in races with 5 partners over 5 yrs. somehow they keep changing.but it doesnt matter, they are great people.
1- Bose
2-jun yi
3-john
4-weng ngai
5- jeremy
3js, 1w n a b.

let me put some pics.(btw im doing this cos jeremy wants...and i dun mind since i got nice pics)

John(powerhouse)


Jeremy( Mr No.1)

hey hey this pic again! (: junyi (another powerhouse)

Capt. Lam WN( better sell me the pitcher plant!)


and yes, the ever opportunistic kar yoen bose.... O.O

and yes i saw lucas' gundam video and lightsaber video. FANTASTIC work with the effects! It's found under link section "gundam video" go see it's a great piece of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home