Sunday, June 04, 2006

sunday.

First time in forever i dun have to train in the afternoon also. YES! haha can slack. Today was that 8k row again. It was alot (alot as in ALOT) better than yesterday's one. I feel better today actually. at least i dun cough when i row.

Coach didnt say much again. but i guess it will take some time. Mr goh said he thinks my strokes are ok. just need more muscle and get my health back on track.

Dboated at kallang. its unusually crowded still? dboat seems to be an in-sport now. Its super slack compared to the AC one. but ne-mind. i think we train enough already.Coach was uber happy lah. anything with one side paddles he loves (loves as in LOVES). i can feel his passion for one sided paddles (: his face just suddenly lights up at the mention of it. maybe thats why he reached the world champs bronze.

Tmr no training ! can rest properly and regain all the energy lost.
technically my season's over ready. finished the njcc and schools' nats where i got pulled into the b' div again for some reason. trust me i rather row against people my age.

So theres no pressure on me now till NCC. can focus solely on technique correction and make every single stroke effective to the point i can do coach's 60 frequency and clock a 9 ++ for 2k. thats my aim for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home