Monday, June 05, 2006

venus fly trap


My mum bought a venus fly trap afew days ago.
I find it really really cool for some reason. It's like the first time my dad brough home an arowana which was 9cm long and we reared it till it was 30 +? then it had to jump into the drain just when the new tank arrive and it died-ed SOOOooooo sad...


If u see carefully ar... theres a few flies in the traps. but it didnt catch them itself. we put it in :) just to see wad happens. haha. but cool lah... the fly's getting digested at this very moment!

Now my mum wants to get a pitcher plant to deal with the flies. gonna ask weng ngai if he got any left from his breeding course thing. can sell me cheap? pitchers are expensive stuff. If only he leaves his hp on...then it would be ALOT easier to contact him and ask about it.

Actually ar...macritchie also got leh...go there and snip abit...haha...no lah...

WE MUST PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT OR ESLE SINGAPORE"S TEMPERATURE GONNA GET HIGHER

at night its stil 34 degrees at my place... siao lah... day time sure die ! especially me since im under the sun the whole time.

back to the point. why my place got so man flies. FIRST and only reason! there's my sis dog. looks innocent but he's really naughty. i call him fat-dog. but he has another name. U see i only like small dogs. Big ones like this really get on my nerves after awhile.

must get that pitcher to remove the fly threat!

Weng ngai give me discount....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home