Friday, June 16, 2006

rainy day.

To those who had to wait for me for MUSE yesterday...I am Sooooo Sorry that you guys had to miss the first 3 songs...
Things weren't going my way on the road.

Muse was rather entertaining. MI theme, Jazz...music is amazing...

Had supper with yanbo,junyi and leon. walked around...had fun at suntec...and ended up eating at esplanade area after one big round of walking. Chatted...ate...chatted...walked...chatted...

Went home at 1am as i had training this morning...would have chatted more if i didn't.

Cleaned up white just now in preparation for tmr's races. Hopefully she will fly tmr. Good luck to all tmr.

BBQ day
BBQ at my place for Nat team people. All invited just need to know a suitable time and day that all can make it. PLS tell me when you'll can so i can plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home