Thursday, June 15, 2006

oh well.

I guess i didn't escape his scolding after all, just that it was delayed by afew hours.

Coach:" I saw you on the water..."
Qiang:"er...yah..."
Coach:" I was going to whack those people on land...when i say go home GO HOME!'

Jeremy tempted me lah...wat can i do...
Today wasn't that great. took at least 3 sets to properly warm myself up for the sprints. did 14 sets.lost 3 to warm up. damn.

Saturday and sunday have to prepare properly if i'm to ensure i'm gonna move, or i'll be rusty like this morning. No where in form and i'm totally not fit...chances of qualifying for merit for 1000 also will be quite hard have to whack abit harder that day. I prefer sunday better. at least i have some form for that race.

have to k2 after the k1 trials...and i'm in front...im gonna cos sam to be slow....NOOoooonooonoooo...i rather sit behind...but nemind...just whack...

Tonight there's MUSE have to rush to victoria concert hall after training. hope i dun sleep halfway through like the Qian zhou concert thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home