Friday, May 12, 2006

vesak day

Happy vesak day!

still had training though. saw bose chuhua and muthu! they came to train cos of dboat season. nice to see old faces again :)
didnt do much @ training actually...though i planned to...
Took the moskito with Capt. Lam haha. just last year we were racing together in SDBA invitationals. hopefully ncc we can fight for that 250m title haha. maybe we might row in the moskito too !
its uber dirty but it'll be fine after a nice wash. havent used it in years. brings back great memories...

had a long chat with my ex-ex-expartner last night. talked abt many things.interesting...I was as usual complaining abt school and all...
met with the lijiang people again yesterday during cas period. Yo people!!! nice to see your again. also found out their planning to go back in december to visit our new friends and interact with them more...
wonder if i have the time...and the money...

wonder if i should dboat with the ib 1 people. though my back aint feel so good recently. hurt it quite badly in sec2.havent dboat since then.
Sunday women's champs. and im actually gonna try to help out! get me some hours...and waste time at macritchie!!! :) and of course getting a shirt is my aim. maybe after that crash jun yi's house with some people and eat his homemade dinner hahaha...

i needa learn to cook from him...oneeee fine day...

Also kinda figured my mum's side is very traditional. they go temples and prayed today. my dad's side isnt. interesting how different people can still get together.

Ah yes. pic of me and tims guitarman. took me hard work,and alot of effort to get this ransomed picture. Found out something too. pwee might sing in the karaoke comp. on one condition...that i join him...on stage...infront of the acsi where i have never ever sung no crap in my life.And not only that. its chinese song somemore. I WILL die!if it happens...sure screw up one...haha...who knows...

tmr have to mass study if i wanna official the women's champs. crapz...
-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home