Tuesday, May 02, 2006

OEP '06

Saturday 22/4

Day1 of our trip. We decided to meet at 12midnight and have a final snack before we leave. That's what I did at least... We hung around BK till check-in time. Later we moved over to the terminals and stoned...well not all of us actually...

We flew with the kunming people and they started their own "gambling den" playing bridge all the way till the plane came. At first i thought it was one of those 747s at least...turns out...the plane was half that size...

The plane left at 3.40am. Somehow my seat was really warm and it was difficult sleeping but I managed too somehow.

After landing at Kunming, we waited for our domestic flight to lijiang(horrible!!!)...The group started guitaring and bridging but i was too sleepy. Soooo...being a tard that I am... i fell asleep on a trolley... no idea how lah...(not my fault ok...)

Got on the flight which was super scary. I heard from my dad these pilots were army pilots...and I got first hand experience XD



HE seriously can't land the plane for nuts! Worse than a rollercoaster loh. I was super scared we crash into some mountain. Anyway we landed at what...1.10pm? The first sights were stunning. mountains etc all around. Ahh yes...i haven't mentioned the airport yet...it's just 1 small building with 1 belt for luggage! That was a first for me.









Went for lunch and then to Shuhe old town. Yi chen bought his cowboy hat(which we found everywhere else at cheaper rates) there. Nice place, except that we have to watch our step or risk stepping on horse dung. Not forgetting the funny english signs :)

Went back for dinner and gathered with the learning activities group to discuss what we were gonna teach the kids.Somehow...Khing turned it into some OTHER discussion+david+T.chiew's presence= uncontrollable laughter.

Turned in for the night early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home