Monday, May 01, 2006

Zeke's return to writing!

Well...well... its been a long time now since i actually reflected. Some what...2 years now? Anyway...I just got back from Lijiang,Kunming,PRC.



Lovely Place.

I will retire in a place like this if I have the chance...and $$ of course.Its a CIP trip and the group stayed in a mountain village school dorm for 3days,2nights.



Met many new faces there as while, Singaporean and Chinese alike.

What stuck me and stayed with me the most was still the innocence of the kids. The level of contentment they had though their lives were extremely simple. You can really feeling their sincerity in your heart. That's what I like...

Over the next few posts i shall give a more in depth description of my trip. Busy now you see...just got back to Singapore and all that nonsensical problems are back to haunt me.

1: Tok essay.
2: Tests.
3: Gotta order my K1!!!
4: Getting my foot healed...

How I wish things moved slower around here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home