Sunday, November 12, 2017

Start of new season and last month at parks

Hi,

Tmr is the start of the new season. New goals and the beginning of another year of trying to get better at paddling. My aims are very personal now, I just want to keep getting better. I hope I can achieve the things I set out to do. It will be tiring, and maybe there will be long periods of training alone again. But I will remind myself to keep my head up and enjoy the process.

It's the same with my last month at nparks. I have enjoyed my time here and I found the work something meaningful. Not much complaints apart from maybe I would like to earn alittle more. At the beginning of this journey I didn't know how much I needed to get through a month. Now I've really learnt about the real importance of money and how I spend my time.

Still, I hope they will find something for me to do for next year. It's been great for me so far. I feel more balanced and it gave me the feeling of enjoying what I do again. Be it paddling or work. 

Fingers crossed for the new season and year of working ahead.


Till then.
Zeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home