Sunday, July 30, 2017

1.5 months into working

It's been 1.5 months since i started working. The job has been interesting and the people have been nice to me. I quite like the environment and how things are going at the moment. A little more money each month would be abit better but I try to remind myself to count my blessings. Hopefully the next few months go as smooth as they are now.

Training has been tiring. Early mornings and no more naps between sessions in the afternoon and reaching back at past 7pm. Feels almost like when I was back in acs ib when the days are long and there is no rest. It'/ alittle bit worse now because back then I didn't have a morning session but had to still reach school by 715am. So same same? I also have been trying something new during the trainings. One hard session in the morning and mainly technique stuff or light stuff in the pm. One of the things that I noticed that wasn't good was my constant stacking of fatigue which may be what is hindering my quality of trainings and growth. Will see how it goes in the long term but at the moment I'm doing okay. There's still a ways to go before I can say I am deserving of qualifying for another international race, but I have faith and belief. And above all I think I still love paddling as much as I have. Like wang chao said, I have to learn to overcome myself before I can overcome anybody else. 

So I keep working. 
And have faith and enjoy the road ahead.

Till next time,
Zeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home