Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Didn't make the international season team


Few weeks ago I didn't manage to qualify for the team that would race this year. It's the first time in many years since I haven't had a race to look forward to. Now I have to start looking for work and hopefully I will still be able to commit the hours to training. I don't really look forward to going back to trainings early in the morning at 6am and late in the evenings at 1730 pm. With work in the middle, it means that it will be really tiring and I hope I can keep my motivation. The past few years though not as successful, I have still been doing my best paddling. Every year I get better and i really enjoy seeing the fruits of my hard work. I'm disappointed but that's life.

I hope that I can continue to be motivated and now to learn to rotate more with the rotating seat. It will be hard but I think I can do it. If I can learn this, I think it will take me to the next level for my paddling. 

I hope that working will be meaningful to me and that I will get to meet some new people. Maybe this will force me out of my comfort zone again and I I can get better from this. I know I will and I hope that I won't just go back to doing what is comfortable.

Better things to come in the future !
Till then,
Zeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home