Sunday, February 04, 2007

K2 timetrial training.

Had yet another k2 day. Paired with ryan 2 sets 250m sprints, 1 with jori and then 2 more in k4 nelo with jori,zhi hao, clarence and weili swapping places. The set with jori went really well, but there's alot of improvement necessary if regional medals are to flow in. The k4 also felt pretty good today.

I'm stuck as the front man for the team boats but i'm starting to get the feel of my role after doing front for the past months. I used to hate it alot but now i feel good in it. K4 nelo was unusually stable today. Last time i tried it i nearly died of trauma. The high back seat and a good config made the difference today. The crew was also moving pretty well together but there's alot to improve on if we're to hit that 133 and below regularly for the 500m.

Then there's the possibility of SEA games in k2 with jori. He has his NS to attend and me my diploma exams. It's gonna be real tough if we are to fight for a spot but its possible if we try really hard to keep training through that tough period. I don't want to miss a SEA games. It's the first step to the highest peaks of competitive paddling which i'm aspiring for. I want to go actually...but the odds are being stacked against me.

How? Time reveal its secrets slowly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home