Monday, January 29, 2007

off day.

Got today off. I realised I was so focused on reflecting on my race i forgot to do something. Well...i'll like to say a big thank you to the people who cheered me on during the race. It kept me going and fighting for that elusive gold. I can't really remember exactly everyone especially the portage parts where my brain just goes blank and i just grab my boat and run. But special thanks to jonan and partner who was with me during parts of the race and of course joshua lim for swapping the senior race with me due to miscommunication. Saved me a whole bit...the people whom i attempted to ride but super failure...and everyone else who went to watch the races. Its good for the sport, hope it continues.

:]

Well...gotta do my extended essay...the teachers are chasing me for it ready
...crap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home