Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ahhh..

Today's maths was quite tough. minus like 40+ marks ready. gone case. Its only paper one somemore... out of like 120. Don't feel like fighting ready. Damn demoralising... .. . . .
Then kena tekan for not wearing school jacket...wth lah...as if its a damn big deal like that.
Days like this i wish i left the school.

Today is the official end of my SL papers. Now all the siao hard ones coming. Econs I, II, Maths II and Chem I,II. Tmr econ. Havent passed any econs test to this very day.Not a good sign. Gonna mugmugmug.

Predictions for SL : 5,7,5? should have been more careful...That's 17pts. 13 more to avoid the con camp. man i'm damn stupid lah...to think i was getting 34-35 pts last year...

Dreamt i was a journalist in some war. Then this siao guy take his shotgun and starting shooting and my crew. He killed afew so we all ran to the ocean nearby. Managed to lose them but had to run to the angola border. (wonder why angola?) Then they wanted to send me back to the war because i was a illegal refugee. heartless crap! So i told them i wanted to know their names before i die. for revenge? for the sake of trying to stay alive? I dunno. Wonder what i will do if i was really in that position where my crew is getting shot with a shotgun.

...
What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home