Friday, September 15, 2006

i feel it.

Found out i got South Zone colours and Nat colours. I need a blazer, which i don't have....

-.-

Tim brabrants the olympic k1 1000 5th is a doctor! Wow...Hopefully i can achieve something like that someday. Inspiration. Great picture from athens.


Its been 2 days of study and no training and my second training session of the week is complete. somehow when u train every single day of the week, having 2 days off means i'm so damn free! can study, slack,watch tv,things i havent done since i first joined the nat team about 11 months ago. It feels good...


for awhile...


then i realise my life has no meaning doing this utter random nonsense. what does watching tv do to improve yourself? slacking? NOTHING! Not that its nonsense, actually it's good to indulge in this every once in awhile, a break is always good. But what will doing utterly nothing do for me? I'd rather be working my lungs out and keeping myself fit than grow fat and die of a heartattack or something.

I feel like rowing again. The feeling is back! i've been waiting for this for a long time now and as predicted it is back. But first have to get my 39/42 points and total destroy the promos first then can get back to serious preparation of world juniors. I'm not going to be beaten by european girls! i have my pride.

I will fly. I must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home