Tuesday, August 29, 2006

gah.

I feel super SICK...i don't want to go school tmr...sir said i look dazed/aimless even these few days. I guess i am in some way. I'm lacking something and i know exactly what it is... Today was AGM. missed it thanks to school... :( no pizza this year. gah. saw jlo in school. same old same old...i should consult him on my combi and the best course of action to achieve my uber good results.

Somehow i dragged myself to mac today. 12km was really good today. must be the flat water and windless conditions with the whole place to myself. I haven't felt this gliding since the timetrials in june holidays when i havent converted boat yet. That was an achievement today. Tosko told me that next year world junior championships has changed venue. Was originally in sydney but for some reason it is now in Czech republic. Which can be a good and a bad thing...if next year no money to send us there for the championships because of seagames...means no race.good thing in that i think the conditions there are better than sydney.

Well...all these are out of my control so i won't worry about it. just gonna train real hard and make sure i will be sent there no matter what.

To the China world cup squad leaving tmr...good luck! Show them we are STRONG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home