Thursday, August 24, 2006

life...

Busy few days trying to finish all my backdated work. My tons of chem practs, chinese movie review...maths...gr. Learnt that jlo got 43 for IB. siao...i also want. Thats...7 7 7 7 6 6 + 3 bonus. lets see...chinese must get 7...maths 7...chem 7...physics 7...el 6...econs 6? then all the other nonsense just do super well and get all 3. Oh man...

Still aching pretty bad from ubin. I'm quite drained of energy to check my strokes which has like become nonsense. even tosko wants to scold me ready. haiz. Must focus. focus...but at least i got a rough idea how to correct myself after what he explained to me just now. Oh yah..got my first income today.YES! all that training does have some rewards...Not intending to spend on anything. i mean my school fees is already a bomb.

T. chiew talked abt love and relationships today for pc. devotion in the morning also got me thinking abit. lets see... he said to treat your wife like your girlfriend because if not you will take her for granted. Learnt about his scandals when he was in uni also...Oww...haha. but he looks like he got a good wife.

Now back to the point. what he said does have some sense actually. Personally i think taking your partner for granted is total wrong. At least i wont...or i hope i wont. hmmm...saw this photo of his wife on their first date. he looks damn happy. haha he should be...anyway...i'm gonna take my time on this. as much time as i need. So bo...no nonsense from u.

he also made uni overseas sound damn nice. Which is what my dad has been telling me also. london seems like a nice place to study apparently. After army if i can i wonder if i'll go...super ex though...but i havent had and bad feedback from people who studied overseas. But singapore is a small place...so must go see the world also right? see how. Wonder if i'll still row then also. 20+ onward is the physical prime and i'll have like at least lets see...got 5 yrs of experience ready. 1 yr of serious hard training... by then if i can come out during army + those few more years maybe abt 8-9 yr of experience. should be ready for racing at highest level possible. + army will probably pump all that fitness needed.

only time will tell.got some pics from WC in hungary.



C4- the REAL canoe.

Nice white water k4 starting.

I wanna race these people one day. wait for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home