Monday, August 28, 2006

flu

Gah...think i caught the flu bug...feel like dying now.Hope i can recover soon.Canoe world cup team leaving for shanghai on wednesday i think i should go see them off at the airport. Hope you people can get great results there and make the push for the asian games stronger.

I didn't exactly understand tosko's one touch and go for kayaks. I can imagine it for Canoes but kayaks the weight transferring abit hard to imagine. Watched the World champs 1000m video also. Crazy race...all so fast. 54-147 for first 500m. oh my...

I got a long way to go. Looks like i'm gonna be busy again. Friday got to go cleanup kallang for cas. should be fun...but then must rush to city for mr see's t-day lunch. Class gathering during the holisdays too. + that thing called mugging.busy busy busy. I hope i dun fall sick :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home