Friday, September 08, 2006

2 fun days

Went to study yesterday with bo,junyi,xy,jori,sam,feng and ryan. getting a hang of lines and planes. thanks jun yi! That was 3-4 hours of straight maths with alittle bit of comedy here and there from ryan and bo.(shooting the cans with and falling off the chair) Decided to go for dinner after that. Had KFC and rushed to somehow watch the devil wears prada. Not too bad actually.

By the time everything ended was about 930 and i'm sleepy. couldnt orientate myself after coming out of the cinema and somehow made my way home from lido.

Ah yes. night cycled at east coast park on wednesday night. took out my dad's dunno how old racer, spent awhile pumping up the wheels checking the brakes adjusting the wheels and there you go a road bike good to go. But but but forgot to adjust the seat height and that sort of made my back hurt after awhile.

Cycled from the ecp entrance all the way up to this area just before the golf course. That's about...8-9k? Actually i wanted to go all the way to the airport. But the place was no.1 too dark. No.2 bike got no light etc etc. No.3 I'm on my own in the middle of nowhere... So turned there and headed home. thats another 8-9k. Super tiring but really nice to just be alone once in awhile.

yeah...died for training the next day. I should be stopping for my exams after this week. Promos are more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home