Friday, September 22, 2006

colours

got sz colours at SAJC. decided to follow choo due to my lack of knowledge of the area. Next time i'll just go myself lah. :P

managed to get a sort of tour around the ground level but some SA people whom i didnt catch the names of. The first thing is the SA people in the canteen talking abt my tie. YES i know its damn weird! but i cant do anything about it..

-.-

I guess people don't know that acs(i) is 6 form school ready.

everything else was pretty normal. found jori along the way. There's people with 6,7 awards...these are the real sportspeople. More dedicated and talented than me definitely. Must keep working hard. guest was prof c. kunalan i think. cant spell his name. He's a great speaker and funny too. Best sz award speaker i've heard. Went upstage down stage and then the reception!!! :)

decided to attempt walking home since its actually quite near kallang area. Walked with jori since he stays around there too. took real long and my bag's heavy...but managed to reach home.
:P

very interesting day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home