Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday.

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest! But have to study and finish homework so rest shall wait another day. Spent most of my time on international trade and BOP and exchange rate. Small little term test coming but with big consequences. Screw up and I'm gonna be locked up in concentration camp in june holis from 9-5. CANNOT!!! Even the name of the camp gives me the feeling i'll die in there... gased to death...




When i look at some of the theories stated in econs, I feel I can get nobel prize loh. It's just stating the obvious in a very chim way. GC wants me in extra chem lessons during SL2. Byebye free periods to nap and hello chem tys with the most on teacher in school. Nemind, if can get 7pts by attending this i'll go! + all the electrochem work to do later. Nemind!!! Now trying to World lit essay. Ms julie and hedda gabler...


Parents just flew off to enjoy themselves in shanghai if i'm right. I need holiday also...
Think positive people like the smiley stones!

got from lucas( year 5s fooling around with the pond between the blocks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home