Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sick

Been feeling quite sick for the past week. The feverish, flu-ish, aching-ish,stomach feels weird, fatigue kind of sick. Also supposed to collect the spex forms form the junior men and after checking through them all, I have concluded acboys cannot follow instructions one! All the screwed up forms are ours! buck up people! It's also probably the hardest thing in the world to ask someone for his/her passport photo...

troublesome spex form...


Today paddle until my left hand die. Changing my stroking and paddle length. I'm bad with new stuff though i get tons of cuts,bruises and blisters when i use things i don't normally use. my hand now is in bad shape. No more paddling this week, poor hand needs a rest. Jori, sean and samuel have also finally entered the realm of the army boys. Have fun!

---

Need to sleep more, not well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home