Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mum's birthday.

Today is my mum's birthday! I got the cake, my sis got the card and the present.

:]
After all the crap I put her through year in year out, I think its the only way to show my appreciation.

---
Had a team singapore gathering, met Mr C.kunalan and Mr james wong. Had an interesting tour of the national stadium. Didn't know they had some floatation tank for people to just lay in salt water and visualise.cool. Had the chance to stand on the track and it just feels so good! Just the empty spectators stands alone are able to give me some inspiration. Inspiration and intimidating. It's a pity it's coming down soon.

Pretty cool place actually. Went through the hall of fame also. So many names and I also saw my first olympic medal which belongs to Tan howe liang of course. Less than 30cm from it! Maybe one day I can get something like that for myself!

For now just have to start small and work my way up. There's alot of time anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home