Wednesday, March 14, 2007

deadlines

Wrist is doing pretty fine now. It's been sore for past 2 days though.

Potential burglars beware!!!! What he did to me he'll do to you worse! I'm sure of it! (btw he's been around for about 3 years) All the mentors are starting to chase me for their almost final drafts now. Spending alot of time sitting in front of the computer editting my reports and thoughts. The most irritating part is the acknowledgements, but no choice.

Trying to finish all this soon so i can start practicing math and relax properly till the end of the hols. Me, sam and jori gonna have our triple birthday celebration on friday(sam's actual birthday and me and jori's belated). Maybe some massive ice cream cake or something :] oooo
Praying for jori to pass his driving or the three of us gonna have to walk to town. That's the catch. Food gonna be to sinful already.

Can't believe I'm almost 18 ready. That's almost 568,036,800 seconds on this earth!!!!

----
MR 500 on sat @ seletar. Think i'll just drop by and watch some races then slack around and enjoy the breeze if there's any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home