Sunday, February 25, 2007

SICC

SICC is turning out to be a big event after all! Just got news this morning on the other countries coming down.There's malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Uzbekistan and kazakhstan coming. Uzebek and kazakhstan are REALLY strong teams in Asia!!!!! Looks like it's gonna be hard fighting.
Going for a k2 500m and a K1 500m and I really wonder how I'll fair this time in k1 due to lack of rowing in it. First big race of the year and hopefully I'll debut with a bang!
____________________________________________________________________

Mr see's birthday coming!!! All my year people please attend the present giving session!!!!! It's an interesting present though I still think finding him a hot date is better!!!!!!

:]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home