Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ac hol

Got today off from school. The annual "ACS (I) start school late after CNY" holiday. Trained in morning and afternoon. Went down early in the afternoon hoping to leave early but yeah coach had other ideas. Made me and jori rearrange all the paddles in the shed before letting us go down to water. Had the weirdest afternoon training yet. warm up in k2 with a warm up programme then change to k1 and 4 stroke/bouy 500 sets.

My mind's pretty distracted the past few days. Something is wrong with me. Need to bang my head on the wall afew times to refocus. Listening to too much rubbish talk already. Let me stay focused just alittle bit more.

Took some pimped up bus home. looked like a normal 162 from the outside but inside is wooooahhh... bus too shaky cant take pics properly though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home