Sunday, March 04, 2007

SICC

With SICC over and done with, there's a huge amount of stress off my shoulders. I'm really smiling for the first time in days. Now I can be distracted all I want :]

OK! summary of the men's results:
Champions:

C1 500: Vietnam
C1 1000:Vietnam
C2 500: Vietnam
C2 1000: Vietnam
C1 200: Vietnam
C2 200: Vietnam
K1 200: Singapore
K1 500: Vietnam
K1 1000: Vietnam
K2 1000: Singapore
K2 500: Singapore
K2 200: Singapore
K4 500: Singapore
K4 200: Malaysia

Well...I had a great day! Did great for my events and clocked some relatively good times. Both me and jori tried hard to break that elusive 1.40 barrier in K2 but well...we ain't strong enough yet. K1 was quite bad though. Legs just totally gave up on me 3/4 through the race. If Vietnam and russia sent their K2s... I think it would be a very different story. Butbutbutbutbutbut! improvement is still improvement. There's about 8 months more! Time will do wonders.
Supporters were actually present on both days!! didn't expect it. Wow.
:]
---
I am blessed. Truly.
Today I open my eyes.
And see what was once not there.

Pics! Leaving my cam with someone gets me tons of funny pics. Some totally unneccessary, some i don't mind keeping :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home