Tuesday, April 10, 2007

VO2 max

Finally math portfolio is out of the way. I better get more than 17/20 for my effort!!!!!Spent a total of some 15 hours on it? Because of things like that my brain stops functioning on school days. VO2 max test was supposed to be today but i somehow recalled it as yesterday, causing the peope at ssc quite abit of trouble to squeeze my test in. Thanks Dom and belle for letting me squeeze in making you people wait longer. sorry!!!!

VO2 max test score wasn't fantastic though, peaked at 54.35 but after averaging i think it's about 53? Elite sportmen have more than 70. Die... Even Mr george chong(chem teacher) got 60. aiyo. Slowly improve it la. Next time i go i must hit 60 at least! I found the testing pretty cool. I got strapped up in some vest with tubes and wires and this face mask with some kind of a fan attached at the mouth piece. I makes some darth vadar noise when i breathe out. cool!hahah. Then they made me keep 60 rpm on a bike and added 500g of weights every 1min 30secs. I lasted about 12.30 which isn't very long...

Spending training working on my stroking now. it's not exactly what i want it to be. apart from that i'm also trying to work on maintaining a cruising 1000m speed as long as possible. Gonna be hard training but i'm up to it. WC final B is the goal of the next 3 months.

"Victory belongs to the most perservering."- Napoleon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home