Monday, April 16, 2007

Return of the lost generation.


My generation of paddlers all disappeared after '05. They are stronger, faster, fitter than me. Never thought they might fight with me again. Today they gave me hope to believe again. They made me feel part of a team again. Jun yi(if you ever read this), remember I said I never felt I did a good job as '05 captain? I'll give it a shot one more time. I'll try everything I can.

Things are still in planning. But I believe that ACCA can pull through. '05 Sec 4s, you know who you are and we need you in the coming months. Give me some hope. Show me some power! Show me some spirit! IAs, diploma results, they are just pieces of paper that can be earned anytime but what you can get from this team of ours is something abstract, different, intangible. Something you will never get to do again. Your girlfriends...they'll always be there for you. I'm sure they'll support you. Please think it over.
There's gonna be sacrifices and pain and early mornings, but lets do something for ourselves for once! No repeat of '05. One last race as Team ACS-CANOEING. What say you?

-
Captain '05.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home