Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tok

Stuck with tok again. Cant think of a second arguement that links to the programme. After that i still need a third before i can end of the first draft. Doing my EE experiment after school tmr. Hopefully things will go well.

School's been pretty ok for the past 2 days. Getting into the groove slowly. This year must study hard. All my chinese free periods must do maths. Think the results for chinese coming out tmr. Praying for full points then can concentrate on other things. Think the junior worlds are going to clash with my prelims. School might not let me go but i want to! Mid year must do so fantastically that they will let me go with a smiling faces.

who am i kidding...
help me!!!!!!!!!!

:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home