Sunday, December 24, 2006

christmas eve :]

Heys! Merry christmas eve people!!! :]

Just a few hours away from christmas, how i wish it would snow. It's pretty cool right now with the rain and all but nothing compares to the real temperate conditions. That's why if its possible I'll leave here to study somewhere else and see the big wonderful world. Probably uni I'll do that. Not gonna make myself regret for bad decisions anymore. For now study hard!!!!!!

The junior guys of 2005-06 came over to spend the night yesterday. Great company had lots of fun and entertainment. Especially jori playing racing games and dancing at the same time hahaha. Dance until cannot I can't drive the car straight haha.

Tmr there's still training. Ahhhhhh! I wanna kill myself now. I never ever train on christmas!!!Gah, scree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home