Saturday, December 16, 2006

:)

Dad's birthday yesterday. Nice cake and pizza! Enjoyed the pizza alot :) and the cake mmm. Well, he's flown off to china to work again...

My hands are all blistered right now. Can't grip anything hard with my right hand at the current moment, it hurts too much. Coach made me try another paddle with a tennis grip on it and its killer. The blade size and holding is fine with me...it's just the grip. He's offered to alter my paddle for me and i'll just let him anyway. I think he's experienced enough to know what's best.

Tmr is the first real rest day in 2 weeks. Haven't had real good rest in ages. finally can just wake up late and slack abit. Oh yeah...lucas made his 4th animation video! Go check it out at rowfastly.blogspot.com

:)

Got my pics finally! Taken with water proof cam!!! interesting...



see! it's in the water!


ok that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home