Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Com is fnally up and running

Com was down the past few days and i've been spending most of my time getting it to work again. Came in third for the junior men's 2 km timetrial on sunday. Did all the preparation as though it was a real race and all i can say is that what i did was my best. 9.07 was the time which is way off my original target. The mind is willing but the body is weak. But i'm grateful i got something anyway. It could be worse.

Also i finally got my physics extended essay going. I'm changing my topic to paper planes after i saw this paper airplane thing on tv. Now i just got to go confirm the changes with T.chiew and i'm off to work with vigourous testing to break the world record for longest flight of a paper airplane. It's definitely going to be more fun than reflecting light off surfaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home